Discover Why Our Easy Organic Pest Control Kits Are Sweeping the Nation!
OUR CHEMICAL FREE INDOOR FORMULA:
- Can be used as a direct hit spray to destroy the insects you see!
- Leaves a fresh cedar aroma to discourage insects from moving back into sprayed territory. (Residual effects are just as important as immediate effects, especially when it comes to treating carpets, bedding, cabinets and wood floors.)
- Much less expensive than purchasing essential oils packaged in tiny bottles. Tiny bottles are meant for skin, not for wide scale home treatment!
- Won’t stain carpets, bedding or furniture because it’s steam distilled in small batches to remove impurities.
- Dissolves eggs on contact, but not by proximity. In other words, eggs must come in contact with the formula, not just the vapors.
- Can be used on human skin and clothing as an organic insect repellent.
- Can be used directly on dogs and horses to treat fleas and mites.
- Is endorsed by Animal Wellness Magazine as a safe alternative to dangerous chemical and spot drop flea treatments, which shorten life spans and cause SEVERE reactions in more than 44,000 animals each year. Read more…
- Is used by housing authorities across the country against bedbugs because these hearty parasites have an uncanny ability to develop resistance to chemical pesticides.
The Shocking Truth About
In February of 2011, USA Today ran an article titled “Exposure to Pesticides in Womb Linked to Learning Disabilities.” The study focused on peremethrin, a chemical commonly used to battle household pests. As disturbing as this sounds, the topic is nothing new. Scores of scientific studies have linked chemical pesticides to neurological disorders, breast cancer and birth defects in children living near farms where chemicals are sprayed. Now more than ever, apartment buildings and hotels are seeking natural alternatives to avoid lawsuits and cultivate a safer environment for all.
OUR CEDAR OIL FORMULATION is instrumental in the control of Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Head Lice, Ants, Termites, Scorpions, Spiders, Centipedes, No-See-Ums, Chiggers, Cinch Bugs, Grub Worms, Mole Crickets, Earwigs, Slugs, Snails, Caterpillars, Beetles, June Bugs, May Bugs, Root Maggots, Army Worms, Weevils, Wire Worms, Nematodes and a variety of insects that destroy crops and vegetation. You can now purchase PEST CONTROL PRODUCTS, LAWN FOOD PRODUCTS & WOOD SEALANTS that are 100% organic.
Indoor / Outdoor Eradication Kit: $260.00+$25.00 S&H
Kit Includes one gallon of indoor eradication fluid, one quart-sized spray bottle of indoor eradication fluid, one quart of PCO choice concentrate for outdoor treatment, one compression sprayer for even distribution indoors with less waste and one hose end sprayer for distribution of product outdoors.
The Amazing History Of Cedar Oil
The power of cedar oil has been well documented throughout the ages. As a destroyer of bacteria and parasites that break down flesh, it was a prized substance used by the Egyptians in the mummification process. For centuries, it has been used as a holistic treatment for a variety of skin conditions caused by bacterial and fungal organisms. Early American settlers blanketed their cabins with cedar needles to repel insects, rodents and snakes. Even today, cedar oil is a very popular organic pesticide for commercial crops and vegetable gardens. Dog houses and cattle fences are still built with cedar wood, which naturally resists decay and pest infestation for 50 years or more.
Your Safety is Important to Us!
Our pesticides are 100% organic and approved by NOP and other certification agencies. Our product line has earned the USDA Certified Biobased Product Label for its PCO Choice. As with any pesticide, chemical or natural, our topical formulas should not be ingested by humans or animals. Direct eye contact should be avoided. A mask should be worn when using ANY type of fogging solution for pest control purposes, including organic fog solutions. Prior to fogging, humans and animals should be removed from the home, pilot lights should be turned off and smoke alarms should be disabled. Occupants may return in 4 to 5 hours. Do not spray cedar oil (or any other type of pesticide) into flames or electrical outlets. Should our customers, affiliates or retailers use our products or advise others to use our products without reading instructions, Cedar Oil Solutions will not be held responsible for medical consequences or property damage. Cats treated with cedar oil for fleas should wear Elizabethan cones to prevent them from licking and grooming their fur during treatment. E-cones are widely available at pet stores to prevent cats from licking wounds and surgical incisions. In rare cases, ingestion of this product may cause lethargy or vomiting in cats. The same is true of ANY flea product or shampoo, be it chemical or natural.